12 Days - Rafting on the Nile, Boat Trip, Rhino & Gorilla Viewing
§ Day 01: Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary & drive to Murchison Falls
§ Day 02: Boat safari, game drive, top of the falls Murchison Falls.
§ Day 03: Game drive, to Hoima.
§ Day 04: To Kibale Forest.
§ Day 05: Chimpanzee trekking and swamp walk Kibale Forest.
§ Day 06: Visit tea plantations & game drive Queen Elizabeth N.P.
§ Day 07: Game drive and boat cruise Queen Elizabeth National Park.
§ Day 08: Ishasha tree climbing lions.
§ Day 09: Ishasha to Bwindi.
§ Day 10: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi.
§ Day 11: Drive to Lake Bunyonyi and relax at Bushara island.
§ Day 12: Drive back to Kampala.
This trip is designed for budget travelers. We designed a safari where you combine camping and middle class accommodation. We go camping in Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth N.Park. We have a nice middle class lodge in Hoima, Kibale Forest, Bwindi and Lake Bunyonyi.
§ 1 person 4,890 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 2 persons 3,940 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 3 persons 3,300 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 4 persons 2,890 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 5 persons 2,280 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 6 persons 1,990 $ US Dollar p.p.
This is a private tour. The price pp is according to the number of persons you book with.
No other persons will join. Tailor made safari package for such trip has different package, therefore client(s) who want can contact us in advance for packages.
Safari Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd Land Cruiser or mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Accommodation in standard single/twin rooms and tents (camping)
- Meals as indicated.
- Airport transfers before and after the trip.
- Entrance fees for Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison Falls N.P., and Bwindi. Impenetrable Forest, Kibale Forest and Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- All game drives and boat trips, unless specified as optional or extras.
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person
- 1 Gorilla permit per person
- International air fares, entry visas.
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- Tips and gratuities to your driver/guide, porters, hotel/camp staff etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.)
- Hotel/ lodges in Kampala before and after the trip.
The three accommodations provide breakfast. All other meals are at own costs.
We can also make private arrangements; (budget safaris) bookings for client(s) who would like to visit the above areas and pay for their own accommodation/ lodges. For this special arrangement, you are advised to contact Mayokia Safaris in advance to arrange for the package.
Contact us on the address provided!