5 Days - Gorilla & Queen Elizabeth National Park
§ Day 1: Drive to Queen Elizabeth. Game drive
§ Day 2: Queen Elizabeth: Game drive and boat safari
§ Day 3: Drive to Bwindi
§ Day 4: Bwindi Gorilla tracking
§ Day 5: visit equator and drive back to Kampala
§ 1 person 3,250 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 2 persons 2,750 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 3 persons 2,320 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 4 persons 1,980 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 5 persons 1,560 $ US Dollar p.p.
§ 6 persons 1,350 $ US Dollar p.p.
This is a private tour. The price pp is according to the number of persons you book with.
No other persons will join.
Good middle class accommodation in Queen Elizabeth and high end in Bwindi.
Safari Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd Land Cruiser or mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing.
- All fuel.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Accommodation in single/twin rooms in the park.
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fees for Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Queen Elizabeth N.Park
- All game drives & boat trips
- Airport transfers before and after the trip
- 1 Gorilla permit per person.
- International air fares, entry visas.
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- Tips and gratuities to your driver/guide, porters, hotel/camp staff etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.)
- Hotels/ lodges in Kampala before and after the trip.
The cost of the tour includes most meals. Check the program to see where food is included and where not. On traveling days you eat at a local restaurant on the way. This will be at your own cost.
§ Full Board : Day 2, 4
§ Half Board : Day 1, 3
We can also make private arrangements; (budget safaris) bookings for client(s) who would like to visit the above areas and pay for their own accommodation/ lodges. For this special arrangement, you are advised to contact Mayokia Safaris in advance to arrange for the package.
Contact us on the address below!